Pico Carpe Diem Pico Carpe Diem

Pico gets old......hahaha

The story was told in a very special perspective.Also I like the appearances of both Pico and Darnell when they were old,very funny and original :)
Hope you could make a good shot on frontpage.

Dasneviano responds:

Thanks mate!!
Frontpage would be heaven! :D

Drawing ^-^ Drawing ^-^

That's way too short

Nice try.

MinuteMaidPremium responds:

nice try? it passed. with a 3.2. i think you need glasses sir. and next time, write a helpful review, douche.

The Life of a Robot The Life of a Robot

It's okay.

As I said,It is a decent short film but a little disappointed more or less.
Graphics: You have some skills on drawing things,but several parts,especially the scenes within too many robots really caused my computer lagged.So I think it could be better if you convert those symbols into one jpeg/png file and then export.
Sound: To be honest,I'm not fond of this music personaly.It just grated on ear...

Try engage more at one major point next time,because I can't tell what it is about.A serious story,some violence or humor?People usually won't vote high for a featureless work.

YOU HAVE POTENTIAL

Keytar Hero Keytar Hero

Bad controlling.

The concept here is good,but I cant went further within 10 minutes then game over.Please dont say that I'm a poor gamer,cuz I've tried several times in easy mode......and I die......

Pumahawk responds:

you are a poor gamer

the 12 fighters 2 the 12 fighters 2

Great fighting game

Compared with the previous(called "the 11 fighters"?) the sequel is much better within more options.
But to be serious,the game need a lot more improvements though you've done much.The camera thing was realistic effect but soon become dazzling since you put long time into it.The computer's AI was well coded but sometimes get too hard for knocking out.Other than that,it was nicely done.
Can't wait for ur next production.

sanguprod responds:

you can turn the camera off and choose the time of fighting by changing the number of lives in the option menu

MegaMan Bros (EP1) MegaMan Bros (EP1)

Too many megaman games!!!

I've seen too many mageman games with nearly the same concept/quality like this one.But whatever,this is a not bad platformer game.
Besides,I can't go through the stage somewhere in the air.Perhaps I wasn't that good to beat up this game.

This review is insanely well received!