Keytar Hero Keytar Hero

Bad controlling.

The concept here is good,but I cant went further within 10 minutes then game over.Please dont say that I'm a poor gamer,cuz I've tried several times in easy mode......and I die......

Pumahawk responds:

you are a poor gamer

the 12 fighters 2 the 12 fighters 2

Great fighting game

Compared with the previous(called "the 11 fighters"?) the sequel is much better within more options.
But to be serious,the game need a lot more improvements though you've done much.The camera thing was realistic effect but soon become dazzling since you put long time into it.The computer's AI was well coded but sometimes get too hard for knocking out.Other than that,it was nicely done.
Can't wait for ur next production.

sanguprod responds:

you can turn the camera off and choose the time of fighting by changing the number of lives in the option menu

MegaMan Bros (EP1) MegaMan Bros (EP1)

Too many megaman games!!!

I've seen too many mageman games with nearly the same concept/quality like this one.But whatever,this is a not bad platformer game.
Besides,I can't go through the stage somewhere in the air.Perhaps I wasn't that good to beat up this game.

This review is insanely well received!

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man that's scary!!!I was fuckin frightened you rule!!!
well,I love some of the scenes in this game especially Jason(?) waving his axe and suddenly getting close to screen and so many...yet the background musics fit it well.
But to be honest,the graphic could be better,I know you have put great effort into this concluded from the great details of the zombie,perhaps you could do better in your further creations...
Overall,a well made game,front page material.

ScottishAdam responds:

cheers matey. glad you got scared lol that makes me happy knowing that my wee game scared ye. its not actually jason hes more similar to michael myers (suppose a wee tribute to him) halloween is amazin.its really just a physco in a mask with an axe. thanks alot mate

Cemetary Cemetary

a well-made game

I was completely confused about the gameplay at first.But after I read instructions I found this was a good one.
There was a bug:the button on the top floor can be pressed twice.While I do that,the same box appear on the ground rather than rush out from the building and killed zombies without gravity.It seems wierd and you don't die.
Otherwise the game was excellent.

GrimStudios responds:

this has been patched. sorry about that. o.o

GTA style GTA style

great indeed,but could have been better.

it plays just like GTA2,and the graphics looks like real 3D,it has been incredible for this game is in a flash platform which shows your various abilities on script and great effort putting into this.Keep up:)

LeechmasterB responds:

Thank you very much! Its good to know that people also appreciate nice code instead of just boops blood and fancy graphics :).

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

Front page material

This is the most detailed flash mario game I've ever played on planet!I really love it when I saw the map at first time which shows something original.The music and sound effects were a little dark but well chosen according with the series consistent game style.Besides the story album was professionally good looking.

I voted 5/5,I do hope it screws into top 50!

Super Mafia Brothers v2 Super Mafia Brothers v2

what's going wrong with the backgrounds?

Yes,it' a bit too hard.my ammunition wasn't going long til it disappeared.I know you're meant to copy the original Mario game style but I'm sorry to say that it's a failure.

Elysium Man Elysium Man

Far from expected

I've seen some screen shots in NG alpha,it looks pretty good,actually it was.But the controlling bewildered me so much,the four basic attacks were a little mess ,though heavy kick is not available when you were too close to your opponent,and punches were too weak over huge enemies.There has some bugs appreciable as well.Overall,it worth a 7 and I suggest you put some more effort on it then submit again it probably be in top 50.

Dragon Wizard Dragon Wizard

nice graphic but could be better

overall very nice game.although the graphic looks not very magnificence it shows great extensity.the spirits was also good looking.The gameplay was brilliant with excellent level design(especially the "wind" in 3rd stage),but the only problem while playing it is there is no motivity to play through all the levels again,because your only aim to beat levels is to see how powerful your new weapon is...