Pico Carpe Diem Pico Carpe Diem

Pico gets old......hahaha

The story was told in a very special perspective.Also I like the appearances of both Pico and Darnell when they were old,very funny and original :)
Hope you could make a good shot on frontpage.

Dasneviano responds:

Thanks mate!!
Frontpage would be heaven! :D

Drawing ^-^ Drawing ^-^

That's way too short

Nice try.

MinuteMaidPremium responds:

nice try? it passed. with a 3.2. i think you need glasses sir. and next time, write a helpful review, douche.

The Life of a Robot The Life of a Robot

It's okay.

As I said,It is a decent short film but a little disappointed more or less.
Graphics: You have some skills on drawing things,but several parts,especially the scenes within too many robots really caused my computer lagged.So I think it could be better if you convert those symbols into one jpeg/png file and then export.
Sound: To be honest,I'm not fond of this music personaly.It just grated on ear...

Try engage more at one major point next time,because I can't tell what it is about.A serious story,some violence or humor?People usually won't vote high for a featureless work.

YOU HAVE POTENTIAL

Uberkid's Revenge Uberkid's Revenge

Å£±Æ!

<:O
I was shocked at seeing this frame by frame animation,very impressive.
This must be one of the best Pico movies ever!

pico's fan pico's fan

I like it.

This was definately different from other products about Pico.The storyline was quite originally written,and it shows another side of this guy with humanity not just a cruel killer.
Other than that,everything looks decent and I didn't find anything went wrong with the music.
5/5 :)

The Twats The Twats

hooray!

Truely grossy,but I must say that spirit movie was gay to hell as he cried.

The Spider and the Fly The Spider and the Fly

Perfect

Yes,it's meaningful to have something beauty but cruel revenged.That might be called "another side of mankind"
Absolutely in my favourite.

Fat GIrls on Bicycles Fat GIrls on Bicycles

try to lose some weight...haha...

I love the song so much,all my 5 belong to this

The Greatest Movie Ever The Greatest Movie Ever

my favourite!

I laughed for a while after watching it,really funny script I must say.And I don't think the graphic is crappy,it's iconical and fits the whole story very well.I'm looking forward to your next work,go ahead!

Shroom of the Dead Part 2 Shroom of the Dead Part 2

I give &quot;Humor&quot; a 10

I laughed out at the ending when mario said to get some burger...lol.That's great fun to watch it.